Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beg death for your kiss

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baiser Diabolique

When you do it like that the top of the plane opens up and
sucks out the stewardess who disappears into raging blue
and then comes quiet and I want more. Ice in a glass, an extra
bag of nuts, a smile not one other blur of flesh gets but me.

I want my face licked by your swan’s tongue and I don’t care
who sees. I want it and I shall have it if it takes another Rome
to the ground in ashes. Your hand unzipping me, hungry and
fumbling with a feigned ineptitude, the knuckled teeth nipping
at the pearly shaft that rises all the way to Heaven. I want your
wet purse open and plucking the lifeforce from me the way
they burn bodies by the Ganges before commencing them to
that diseased water of mud and pus and monsoon wailing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unfold me with your cellophane mouth as the crinkle of lippy
flesh penetrates my stuffed ears in fat mallelujahs you trace along
the testament of my phallusory conception. Do me and tell me
you love me when you do, make me curse the skin I was born
to share with you because it is our way, our failed and naked way.

Come to me in the night not as a gale, but a shrike fleet and needle-
nosed. Show me how and why you make such ornaments of riseless messiahs. Make me beg death for your kiss, your terrible love-ransomed holy ogred Delphic yogananda kilocycled vestuary simian oracle kiss.

Do this and I will buy my soul back that I
might then give it to you of my own free will.


Joseph Gallo
May 31, 2007


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown parried...

Wow, you really flew off with this. Cool.

June 16, 2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo parried...

Who know from whose bourn these things emanate and decinder, Kyle. Over a month since I posited something, so that was sitting there, and well, a few arbitrary images later . . . Thanks for stopping. Still been acclimating and bizzy, but will make it down to Carp and visit ye, my friend.
:-)

June 16, 2007 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous parried...

Wow, Joseph...this was certainly worth the wait!!

June 17, 2007 4:10 AM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo parried...

I'm sorry, dear Manxy, but I should have motioned you into the express line and you would have receieved yours earlier. Please accept these XXXXX's as a small token of my gratitude for your patience and for making you wait so. ;-)

June 17, 2007 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous parried...

I love it! A

June 18, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo parried...

Glad you do. Are you Canadian, A?
;-)

June 18, 2007 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous parried...

Every time I let your words in I feel you so deep within me that I am sure you know me better than I know myself. As we have yet to meet, I wonder each time, how does he do that? How do you do that Joseph, how is it that you make me feel?

June 19, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Joni parried...

Whoa! You just jumped out of the gate running on that one and never stopped! Excellently wild ride, Joseph!

June 20, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger billie parried...

Whoa - you really shifted into high gear with this one! :)

As usual, it's wonderful. Good to see a new post from you!

June 20, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo parried...

Patty: Two words: Magic.
Oh, and another word: web cam.
;-)

Joni: Prod the pony 'til it spooks, yup. ;-)

Billie: Glad you liked my new Ferrari. Take it for a spin anytime, dear. :-)

June 20, 2007 8:48 PM  
Blogger Jonice parried...

Wow!

...and I shall keep it simple :)

June 24, 2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo parried...

Simple it is, Jonice. But very appreciated nevertheless. :-)

June 26, 2007 12:20 AM  
Blogger miamizsun parried...

very interesting, and you've certainly got a way with words. i wish i was as talented.

June 26, 2007 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous parried...

I take deep breaths when I visit here Joseph. I've learned by now that it's necessary, because I hold my breath often, once I linger here for too long.

June 29, 2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo parried...

Miami Jeffy: Mille grazie, amigo mio. Actually, words have a way with me. ;-) Thanks for stopping by, pal.

Bryan: You always make me smile with your comments because I know you are sincere and zealous in spirit. Drachenthrax is always graced by your esteemable presence, my friend.

June 29, 2007 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous parried...

To translate somewhat Joseph; it's just that since I've come to know your work I am often astounded at your craft and color. Such a way of expressing is unknown to me, and I hold you up as tried and true. I know how long and hard you've worked to get here, and I hold my breath because I forget to breathe.

June 30, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger Rax parried...

surreal and steamy, exquisitely delightful, really enjoyed the penetrating imagery here. wow. heat-seeking mastery over language and the craft. *clapclapclap* love it

July 09, 2007 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home